Ring Size Guide
- Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
- Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with the pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
Or if you have a ring that already fits your finger well, you can use a ruler to measure the inside diameter of this ring. Just take your ruler and measure straight across the inside of the ring from edge to edge.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist